The CTHFA's mission is to promote a favorable business climate for hedge funds operating within Connecticut and to provide networking and educational forums for our members and invited guests. The CTHFA has quickly become the leading forum for hedge fund industry professionals to share ideas and find solutions to improve our industry in Connecticut, as well as globally.
Our membership is global
We encourage all participants in the hedge fund industry to join as a member of the CTHFA. Membership to the CTHFA is open to all fund managers, investors, service providers and academics located in and outside the State of Connecticut. With support from our membership, our goal is to promote the awareness and growth of the hedge fund industry in the State of Connecticut and globally. We host regular association events that feature a panel discussion and membership networking. We need your support and encourage you to become a dues paying member of the CTHFA.
- Promote better understanding of hedge funds and alternative investment management
- Become the central repository and clearinghouse for information on the Connecticut hedge fund industry
- Facilitate educational forums and conferences for all industry stakeholders
- Act as the technical and intellectual resource to policy makers
- Promote charitable giving by CTHFA members to worthy causes in Connecticut